Revenge by Ashwini Solanki is the story of two friends and their friendship and how one’s insecurity and feeling inferior towards another can change a person’s mindset totally and how it can change a friendship like brotherhood into a hatred relationship. But what if destiny and karma have their own plans to take revenge on people.
About Ashwini Solanki
Ashwini Solanki is an aspiring upcoming artist. She is a writer and has published a book Revenge on Amazon. She is a B.Tech graduate in Computer Engineering. She is trying her hand at writing to pour her heart out and express her feelings as she thinks writing is the best way to express one’s thoughts and feelings. She started her writing journey by writing in an anthology “Aarambh 3.0” for a publication named The 2 Am Thoughts publication. Soon, realizing her potential she published her own book named Revenge under the same publication. Currently, she is preparing for Civil Service Examination to become an IAS officer. While not writing she spends most of her time watching suspense and thriller movies. She loves Sherlock Holmes stories and one day she believes she will also be in the top list of suspense and thriller story writers.
She loves coloring, solving crossword puzzles, and playing quizzes. She is an introverted type of person so she spends most of her time watching movies or watching informative videos on Youtube. She is a movie buff since childhood and loves Hindi movies. Her favourite actor is Sidharth Malhotra and inspired by his role in movies she started to write short stories. While not studying, she spends most of her time surfing fashion items on the internet. She believes that one day she will become not only a successful and renowned writer but also a well-established entrepreneur.
Recently she has won a few awards :
1. The Golden Arc Award as 50 rising entrepreneurs of the year
2. The Queen Award by the Eagle Eye Network as Top Inspiring Women of India
3. Best Author of the year by Indian Pride Awards
4. Bankim Chandra Chatterjee Kala Samman
5. Nominated for The Author of the Year Award by The 2 am Thoughts
6. Participated in anthologies Aarambh 3.0
7. Participated in International level writing contest Aarambh 4.0 by The 2 am Thoughts
8. Got media features in The Midday India, the ED Times, The Zee5 app, Foxinterviewer website, PunjabMetro, TheDailybeat website etc
9. Got featured in the Eagle Eye Magazine as Top Inspiring Women Of India.
10. Got featured in the magazine “Aspiring Achievers” as “The Unstoppable Achievers”
11. Got the award by Priya’s Wisdom Publication as The Unstoppable Achiever.