“If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then you are an excellent leader”. ~ Dolly Parton
Dr Mahesh Parameswaran Nair Founder to HOPE (Hold On Pain Ends) Charity Trust, an IT Engineer, India Book Of Records Holder, Social Activist, Influencer, Motivational Speaker, Global Change Reformer (certified with UN Model for UNDP and UNEP paper presentations), An Orator, Social Entrepreneur, Skill Development Trainer, Tutor, Mentor, Vlogger, Blogger, An Environmentalist – Regional Ambassador to Eco Network India, Global Human Rights Protection Member, Inter Agency Group Kerala Member (Maintained by Office of District Collectors across the State of Kerala, A Budding writer (Patron of PAVEMENT – The Chronicles of a HOPEAN) An Autobiography and a Hodophile (The Wandering Angels). Project Manager to “MAASAMURA” an initiative to produce and promote Eco-friendly Sanitary Napkins thus reducing the disposal of plastic wastes to nature and empowering our tribal women categories also. CEO to HOPE SHOPE – An Online Shop by homeless, differently abled or single moms for sustainability and with the idea of empowering them all.
He won millions of hearts through his noble humanitarian works and inspired thousands of youngsters to serve mankind. Through his social venture platform HOPE (Hold On Pain Ends) he has mentored many a youth with Socially relevant Internship or Project assistances. He also shared many Seminars and delivered speeches at State, National and International levels towards Nation Building Process and Social responsibility. He also won many recognitions and titles at State, National and International levels few of which are
• 2022 Inspiring Indian by Book of Records.
• 2022 Featured for the Cover Page of International Magazine “CIO TIMES”
• 2022 Honored by Honorable Governor of Kentucky, USA with Kentucky Colonel Designation and Title.
• 2021 India Book of Records Holder for feeding maximum homeless across streets of India
• 2021 Dettol India COVID Protector Title
• 2021 Social Entrepreneurship Excellence Award from Smt Chinchu Rani, Honorable Minister of Diary, Government of Kerala.
• 2021 Social Service Award by DLSA (District Legal Services Authority) Kasargod, for the upliftment or empowering works towards SC/ST people.
• 2020 India Star Independent Award for
Philanthropy and Services
• 2020 Shortlisted by Better India amongst top 6 Indians for COVID WARRIOR title
• 2020 Man of Excellence Award by IAF
• 2020 ICF Humanitarian Award from Shri. Pradeep Tamta. (Member of Parliament Rajya Sabha)
• 2020 India Star Award for Philanthropy and Services
• 2019 SevaKendram Award for Humanitarian
• 2019 Art of Living Sevaretna Award
• 2019 Indian Icon Award from Bollywood Actress Dia Mirza
• 2018 TNF Indian Icon Award for Charity
• 2017 Nirbhaya Debating Society Youth Icon
Award from Dr. Shashi Tharoor Member of Parliament
• 2016 Best NGO Award for HOPE by Padmashree Jayaram.
He also featured and shared his experiences in leading newspapers, newschannels and Online Portals like Deccan Chronicle, New India Express, Hindu, The Outlook, NDTV, Times New, Zee News, Malayala Manorama, Mathrubhumi, Kerala Kaumudi, Asianet, Asianet News, TechnoPark Today and many more.